Are you over indebted ? Struggling to pay your monthly debt?
Contact us today , We can help you.
What is Debt Counselling ?
Debt counselling is one of the debt relief measures available in South Africa and provided for in the National Credit Act.
This process is intended to assist over-indebted consumers struggling to manage their finance due to unforeseen circumstances by restructuring their monthly debt repayments into more affordable installments .
What will we do to help you?
- We will assess your income and expenditure to determine if you are over- indebted
- We will assess your monthly insurance products to see if we can save you money
- We will investigate reckless lending if you require it
- We will negotiate more affordable instalments with your creditors
- We will refer your matter to court to obtain a court order
- We will assist you with your credit agreement queries
- We will assist you with an additional payment plan to pay off your debt faster after one year
- We have an unique revising programme specially designed for our clients balance queries
- We will issue you a clearance certificate if you have paid up all your unsecured credit agreements
Advantages & Disadvantages
Advantages of Debt Counselling
- Gain more control over your finances
- We will negotiate more affordable installments with your creditors
- Debt Counselling protects your assets if you pay according to your agreement
- Debt counselling prevent legal action if you pay according to your agreement
- You can become debt free , if you follow the process correctly
Disadvantages of Debt Counselling
- You cannot apply for new credit or use your current credit agreements while you under DC
- You will be listed on the Credit Bureau that you have applied for debt counselling.
- You will have to rebuild your credit score when you exit the process
- You may loose your assets if you do not pay according to your new payment arrangements